- Plan an afternoon visit to Shaw’s Farm (Milford, OH) to be captivated by the many activities that will keep you entertained. You can find your way through the corn mazes, pet animals at the petting zoo, go on a hayride, take pictures at the large pumpkin patch, or ride a big tractor on a hayride. Either way, you are guaranteed a great time.
- Grab some friends or family and head over to one of the most well-known zoos in all of America, the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden (Cincinnati, OH). Already, on a basic summer day there’s an endless amount of activities to do, but during the season of autumn, there’s even more added to the list. There will be trick-or-treating stations for the little ones, shows performed by the great Phil Dalton’s Theater of Illusion, and even more.
- If you’re ready for the fun fear brought from Halloween, then purchase some tickets from Kings Island Halloween Haunt (Mason, OH). They’re the one to go to, considering they have voted them “Best Theme Park Halloween Event” in the country in 2018 by USA Today readers. The amusement park is filled with different attractions everywhere to keep you inspired. There’s nine haunted mazes, seven scare zones, four sinister shows, and many, many rides.
- If you want to have a great time, spend your day at Krohn Conservatory (Cincinnati, OH) and observe the ravishing, colorful exhibits all around. For the season of Autumn there will be added beauty to the different shows. You’d never forget the time you spent viewing all the different butterflies, trees, and flowers.
- If you’re into King’s Island Halloween Fest, attempt at buying tickets to Coney Island’s Fall-O-Ween festival spectacular. They’re extending their summer schedule to weekends so you’ll have a lot more time to purchase them. There will be many trick-or-treating stations for the kids. And a petting zoo, live Halloween shows, and even haunted houses and mazes for people of all ages. There will be a never ending amount of excitement when you choose to visit Coney Island. Not to mention children under two are free!
Pages: 1 2