Kendall is a junior at West Clermont high school. She has always had a passion to play basketball. Her older sister, Jasmine Hale, graduated West Clermont in 2018 and has taken basketball to college. She plays on the Wisconsin Badgers. Kendall’s dad played basketball professionally so she’s always been all about the sport. So I decided to ask her a few questions.
- What position do you play?
Kendall plays shooting guard/point guard.
- How long have you been playing basketball?
She has been playing basketball for 10 years.
- What made you want to join basketball?
Her dad played professionally and got her into it.
- Do you plan to pursue a career in basketball?
Kendall plans on playing basketball in and after college.
- How do you feel about the basketball team this year?
Kendall feels West Clermont’s basketball team has a lot of potential this year and they’re going to be better than people think.
- Do you think there’s anything you can do to better yourself in basketball?
Kendall believes she just needs to continue to train hard everyday like she already does.
- What’s your favorite team and player in the NBA?
Kendall thinks the NBA is boring and prefers college basketball.