Some people New Years resolutions for 2020 is to travel and go see the world. Well here are 10 places in the United States to go see in 2020.
- Orcacoke, North Carolina – This destination is perfect if you would like to just sit and sun bathe at the beach all day. Ocracoke is an island you have to access by a ferry boat, has a promising scenery and relaxed vibes.
2. Minneapolis/St. Paul Minnesota – If you are the type of person that likes visiting museums, this is the place for you. The metro area is home to 55 museums in total, which means you have a lot of viewing to do.
3. Amelia Island, Florida – This island has been described as the “Small town romantic getaway”. It has secluded white beaches , gorgeous natural attractions, and a charming town center.
4. Chattanooga, Tennessee- This destination if perfect for outdoor urban adventure seekers. You can visit some of the urban areas and local haunts of Chattanooga with the Segway tour or a walking tour. Also, Chattanooga has been named as “Best town ever” for two years in a row.
5. Sacramento, California – If you like good quality food, this is a good place to visit. Sacramento is known as the nations farm to fork capital, since they do have easy access to vast array of fresh ingredients.
6. Athens, Georgia – Perfect for music lovers. Renowned bands got their start here like the B-52’s and R.E.M. Athens stays true to its rock roots.
7. Crystal River, Florida – Perfect for the outdoor lovers small town get away it is famous for its friendly manatee population, as it is the only place in Florida where you can legally swim with the manatee.
8. Pala, Hawaii – Perfect for the Avid surfer. Pala is located on the north shore of Maui. This laid back locale is known to be a surf town, filled with hippies, healthy eateries, yoga studios, and artist.
9. San Juan, Puerto Rico – Perfect for lovers of art. It is filled with murals, street art, events, like the annual Santurce es ley street art festival.
10. Taos, New Mexico – This place is perfect for you if you like the cold and like to ski or snowboard. Surrounded by the rugged beauty of the Rockies, Taos is a funky art oriented town. Credit (TripAdvisor.com)